History

2010

ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management  is implemented. The General stockholders’ meeting adopted the resolution that OJSC "Lviv Project Institute №14" was to be renamed as: Private Joint Stock Company "Lviv Project Institute" (LPI).

2009

LPI actively takes part in preparing Ukraine for Euro-2012. The Company won the state tender for making working drafts for constructing International Automobile Border-crossing Points of Vynogradiv Customs in Zakarpattya region.

2006 — 2008

Started working with foreign investors. Adapted the project of Cersanit Company specialized in manufacturing ceramic tiles and sanitary equipment in Novograd Volynskyy. Provided design and engineering services in building a ketchup factory for Nestle Company in Smolyhiv town of Volyn’ region.

2005

 Software “Lira”, “Parus” and “Monomakh” was introduced to make calculations in projecting.State Building License AB №314253 dated 07.03.07 was received.

2001 — 2004

Obtained the permission to inspect building constructions and to design mobile-base stations. The cooperation with "Druzhba" main oil pipeline branch of OJSC "UkrTransNafta" began. The orders for projecting mobile-base stations for CJSC “KyivStar-GSM” and CJSC “UMC” were fulfilled.

1992

On the basis of OJSC “State Project Institute - 14” the open joint-stock company “Lviv Project Institute № 14” was created (OJSC “LPI-14”).

1980

Acquired a “leading” status in the light industry branch regarding automated design systems (ADS).

1958 — 1977

Lviv branch of Kyiv state project institute № 5 of the USSR Ministry of light industry was created. They designed and built their own 6-storied administrative and production building. By order of the USSR Ministry of light industry State Project Institute of all-USSR significance was created on the basis of Lviv branch of Kyiv state project institute № 5.